G-CORE : Portable GPS Golf Range Finder

Join In

Find ID/PASS

G-CORE KPGA Partnership Contract Signing Ceremony
  User : gcore     Date : 07-05-11 14:33     Views : 6476    

Measured tour driver distance officially. 
-Awarded 2million won to the player who is in first place at average driver distance.

KPGA(Korea Proffesional Golfers' Association, president Park Sam Gu) contracted with G-core
(representative Kim Sun Gap)as official partner 11:30 this morning.

The signing ceremony was held at KPGA conference room and G-core representative Kim Sun Gap,
KPGA secretery general Lee Jung hoon, etc. attended  .

KPGA is measuring driving distance and using it as official data from last year.
Driver distance is used as data for each players at foreign advanced tour like PGA of America Tour.
From this year, to reinforce players record, KPGA decided to measure data at Korean tour.

G-core(www.gcore.co.kr, 1566-4653), expert on golf range finder, is going to be able to use KPGA emblem
and have various kinds of rights as 'official partner'. Also G-core can start marketing direct and indirectly
through KPGA's foreign activities which are putting spurs to development of internal pro golf
and globalization such as sailing SBS Korean Tour, increasing various kinds of tours.

'G-core' provides same map as the real golf course through satellite, aerial photography.
And various functions such as speech delivering service, bluetooth service,
marking last driving distance shot, etc. by filling out scorecard that preproducts didn't have,
having  good responds among the golf players and golf manias.

"I'm very happy to take charge of measuring driver distance at Korean tour. As a KPGA official data measurer,
I'll do my best in measuring driver distance in all Korean tour tournaments
and do my best to improve Korean players skill and raise their competitive power up .
And I will also award a player who is at first place in driver distance this season
at KPGA Award."said Kim Sun Gap representative.